Wie sieht die Zukunft des Alters aus?
Joseph F. Coughlin, Direktor des MIT AgeLab, hält einen Vortrag zum Thema „Disruptive Demographics, Technology & Inventing the New Future of Old Age“.
- Senior Lecturer, Engineering Systems Division, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- 1999 Founder MIT AgeLab
- 2005 appointed by President George W. Bush to serve on the White House Advisory Committee on Aging
Area of work:
- Works extensively with leading companies translating insights in consumer behavior and decision-making into business innovation
- Examines how the disruptive demographics of an aging society, social trends and technology will shape future innovations in business and government
- Policy advice, for numerous governments, the World Economic Forum, OECD, and the Council on Foreign Relations amongst others